The Quick One

Now all I wanted to accomplish was a crop top and....most importantly - quickly! This time I chose a stiff embroidered (hakoba) fabric. This was stiff enough, so I decided not to use additional lining for this one. The fabric was self textured and hence I kept the pattern plain and effortless.


Within a couple of hours, I was done with this one. I made all the correction in sizes required (phew! All learnings from the previous project) and it turned out neat.


This gave me ample confidence to venture out to buy a lot more fabric! Unlikely to the rest of my shopping, within minutes I selected the pieces of fabric I needed. I can picture a pattern for each of these, I really hope I can keep up with my ideas and implement them with my amateur sew skills.

Comments

Popular Posts