Ombre Obsession

I first stumbled upon Ombre styles with nail art and started exploring a little more. I found that it was almost everywhere - nail art, hair color, skirts, dresses, leggings and even cake! Unbelievably gorgeous styles!

I found a beautiful compilation of Ombre at http://beautymovesme.com/tag/ombre-runway/ .

All that said and seen (ha!), Ombre inspirations influenced my beading designs quite significantly :D
Some of my proud and close to heart creation are Ombre based. I was sooo lucky to find a box of assorted bead that had so many shades of blues and greens. It turned out perfect for this peacock inspiration necklace.


A more subtle rendition was a green and clear bead neck chain.



Another satisfying accomplishment, this yellow to red bead gradient necklace. I added a metal center piece to bring in a semi ethnic look.









Comments

Popular Posts