Diyas: Festive Fetish

Its been my personal customary practice to paint diyas during the festival of Diwali.  I have been doing this every year as long as I remember and I clearly don't recall what happened to all the diyas I painted year after year after year (that's really something to wonder, what happened to them all!).

In resolution to save my designs,  I took some pictures that will (hopefully) stay forever :P

This time I brought six of lamps, a lot bigger in size than the usual ones I buy.


And .... a little idea that made it a lot prettier: Mixed media -> Acrylic + artpens :D


I used few micro tip waterproof black pens with my usual acrylic paints, it gave me so much freedom to make things look prettier. For some lamps the black pen sketching turned out prettier than others, nevertheless I love them all :D




Comments

Popular Posts